- Product Reviews
- Stone Chart (click here)
This swooping arrow Teme ring is created with Sterling silver and made by a Navajo silversmith. This is a open channel inlay ring with a pointed V-shape bezel at center tapering to smaller inlay at both ends. The stones are inlaid and hand cut with your choice of stone combination featuring silver strip dividers. The ring is stamped "Sterling" ".925" and "Teme".
- Sterling silver
- Your choice of Stone Combination
- Bezel measures 35mm L X 9mm-4mm W
- Center square stone measures 6mm X 6mm
- Open side channel inlay measures 10mm L X 5mm W
- Band tapers from 3.5mm to 3mm at center
- "Teme .925"
Teme Jewelry Inc. ©
Solid Single Stones