These Teme tapered cobble pear-shaped earrings are created with sterling silver. The post earrings feature double channel inlaid with four (4) cobble cut stones. These teardrop style hoop earrings are made by Navajo Silversmith, Jimmy Brown and are stamped with ".925" and "Teme".
- Earring measures 1 1/2 inches in curved length
- Earring post clutch measures 11mm circumference
- Center of the earring measures 6mm wide and tapers to 3mm at both ends
- 3-4mm thickness
- Inlaid stones are each approximately 3-4mm by 4-5mm
- total measurement of all stones 18mm in length
Long Rectangle Shape Silver Inlay Earrings