This sterling silver, turquoise, blue lapis lazuli and coral necklace is handstrung by a Navajo artist. The single strand necklace features round graduated burnished handmade silver beads and rondelles, round turquoise and blue lapis lazuli beads, natural coral beads, and various sizes of fluted silver beads. This one of a kind necklace is finished with a hook and eye clasp.
- Sterling silver beads
- Natural coral beads.
- Turquoise beads
- Blue lapis lazuli beads
- Silver plated beads
- Hook and eye clasp
- Necklace measures 18 1/2″ in length including hook and eye clasp
- Thirty-six (36) 8-18mm round & rondelle graduated burnished handmade sterling silver beads
- Blue lapis lazuli beads measure 4-8mm round
- Turquoise bead measures 8mm round
- Various sizes of natural coral beads
- Various sizes of fluted sterling silver beads, and silver plated beads
Navajo Arts and Crafts vendor
Navajo Silver Treasure Necklace