This Navajo made ring is made with Sterling silver. This ring has a beautiful cluster design in a rectangle shape which makes it different from the usual cluster rings. The six stones sit in a saw tooth bezel and features silver round drops in between at random. The split shank has a wide stamped design. The ring has the artist’s personal signature of two arrows crossing like a “X” stamped on back of the ring. It is also stamped “Sterling” and “J”.
- Sterling silver
- Ring measures 40.5mm L X 25mm W
- Stones measure from 16-9mm L X 12-9mm W
- Silver drops measure 4mm in diameter
- Shank tapers from 15mm to 7mm
- Navajo Arts and Crafts vendor
Navajo Turquoise Rectangle Cluster Ring