This Navajo Stamped Turquoise Bolo Tie is created with sterling silver and turquoise by a Navajo Silversmith. The bolo tie features a hand-cut bezel that encloses a round turquoise stone. This beautiful bolo tie is stamped with "Sterling".
- Sterling silver
- Side measures 2 inches in height by
- 1 1/2 inches in width at the center
- Single turquoise stone is 8mm x 10mm.
- Tips are 1 and 3/4 inches in length
- 5mm at the top and taper to 3mm.
- Black leather lariat (cord) measures 34 inches
Crystal L. Morgan
Navajo Arts & Crafts vendor
Navajo Turquoise Stamped Bolo Tie