This massive, one-of-a-kind ring was made using Sterling silver. This ring was made from two different stones, purple spiny oyster and sleeping beauty turquoise. The ring features a plain bezel hand cut heart-shaped purple spiny stone. All around the bezel of the stone, there are tiny silver drops. Fourteen green matrix turquoise cabochons with more silver drops again outline the heart adding a contrasting border. At the top of the heart, there is a stamped bump out and pear-shaped turquoise on the bottom. More silver drops are added creating another larger border. This ring has a stamped wide adjustable shank.
Note: Tonya June Rafael’s jewelry are one-of-a-kind pieces. This ring cannot be duplicated once sold.
- Sterling silver
- Purple spiny oyster shell
- Sleeping Beauty Turquoise
- Ring measures 53mm in length X 47mm in width
- Purple spiny measures 31mm in length X 28mm in width
- Turquoise cabochons measures 4mm
- Pear-shaped green turquoise 6mm in length X 8mm in width
- Bump out measures 12mm in diameter
- Adjustable shank is 14 mm in width
- Tonya June Rafael
- “Tonya June Rafael”
- Navajo Arts and Crafts vendor
Purple Spiny Oyster Shell Heart Cluster Turquoise Ring