These Teme off set oval shape earrings with a domed back are created with sterling silver. The post earrings feature open inlaid stones with silver strip dividers that are crafted in your choice of stone combinations. These earrings are made by a Navajo Silversmith, and are stamped with Sterling and Teme.
- Earring measures 2 inches in curved length, not including the 12mm post
- The center of the earring measures 7mm wide and tapers to 5mm at both ends
- 2mm thickness
- Inlaid stones are each approximately 3-4mm by 4-5mm
- Six (6) cut-out overlay arrows are 13mm long
- Ttaper from 5mm to 4mm wide on each end
Silver Half Round Rectangle Bordered Silver Inlay Earrings