Sterling Silver Dragon Fly Brooch
7 in stockThis Navajo made dragon fly brooch is made with Sterling silver. The four silver wing cut out has a silver strip with silver drop tips soldered on top of a stamped silver plate. This makes out the affect of a beautiful wing design. The head of the dragon fly is a small turquoise stone seated in a saw tooth bezel with two silver strip arch over for the antennas. The body of the dragon fly has nine(9) silver drops soldered together connecting to the plated wings. The back of the brooch is stamped "Sterling" and "JJ".
- Sterling silver
- Brooch measures 39mm L X 38.5mm W
- Small turquoise stone measures 5mm in diameter
- Each wing measures 18mm L X 7mm W X 0.5mm in thickness
- Body of dragon fly measures 35mm in length, tapers 5mm-3mm in thickness
- Navajo Arts and Crafts vendor